Asylum & Immigration
Our asylum and immigration advice service is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). Advice services for immigration are defined at three different levels:
- • Level 1 – Initial advice- basic immigration advice within the immigration rules
- • Level 2 – Casework – more complex casework, including advice outside the immigration rules
- • Level 3 – Advocacy and representation – appeals
Always check that your advisor and the agency are registered with an appropriate body (OISC or Law Society) to provide advice. It is a criminal offence for people who are not registered to provide advice.
RAMFEL is registered at OISC Level 3, and can assist with the following:
- • Asylum applications – all aspects of asylum applications and related Human Rights applications, Legacy Cases including representation at the AIT (Immigration and Asylum Tribunal).
- • Applications for Entry Clearance, Leave to Enter and Indefinite Leave to Remain. –
- • Advice for visitors, students, spouses/unmarried partners, and other family members, all applications under PBS, diplomats, their family members and domestic staff, other applications such as au pair, postgraduate medical/dental training as well as out of time application and applications under concessionary policies.
- • Challenging decisions to remove and deport individuals
- • Nationality and Citizenship – discretionary and complex applications.
- • EU and EEA Immigration Law – including registration certificate, residence cards and permanent residence.
- • Applications for C10 bail and to the immigration judge, including representation before IAT.
- • Drafting notices of appeals and preparing appeals.
Making an appointment or referral for advice services
Making an appointment or referral could not be easier, but please remember we may not be able to help if you already have another solicitor or advice agency involved. We do not give second opinions on cases.
For appointments and referrals for members of the public please ring 0208478 4513 or email email@example.com
If you are a professional looking for help for an individual or family that you are working with then just download the referral form or use the online referral system. Asylum & Immigration Advice Charges Introduced for referral agencies
For further information please ring Rita Chadha on 0208 478 4513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all enquires for an appointment within 5 working days, if however the issue is urgent then please do also call the office and speak to a member of staff.