Asylum & Immigration
Our asylum and immigration advice service is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). Advice services for immigration are defined at three different levels:
- • Level 1 – Initial advice- basic immigration advice within the immigration rules
- • Level 2 – Casework – more complex casework, including advice outside the immigration rules
- • Level 3 – Advocacy and representation – appeals
Always check that your advisor and the agency are registered with an appropriate body (OISC or Law Society) to provide advice. It is a criminal offence for people who are not registered to provide advice.
RAMFEL is registered at OISC Level 3, and can assist with the following:
- • Leave to Remain on a human rights basis.
- • Challenging decisions to remove and deport individuals
- • Nationality and Citizenship – discretionary and complex applications.
- • EU and EEA Immigration Law – including registration certificate, residence cards and permanent residence.
Making an appointment or referral for advice services
Making an appointment or referral could not be easier, but please remember we may not be able to help if you already have another solicitor or advice agency involved. We do not give second opinions on cases.
For appointments and referrals for members of the public please ring 0208478 4513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a professional looking for help for an individual or family that you are working with then just download the referral form or use the online referral system. Asylum & Immigration Advice Charges Introduced for referral agencies
We aim to respond to all enquires for an appointment within 5 working days, if however the issue is urgent then please do also call the office and speak to a member of staff.