Employment & Discrimination Law
Our Employment Law Advice project is open to both individuals and migrant and refugee community organisations looking for advice and assistance on issues related to employment and discrimination law, including:
• Unfair Dismissal
• Breach of Contract and Wrongful Dismissal claims
• Unlawful deduction of wages
• Supporting during disciplinary and investigatory proceeding
• Discrimination on the grounds of your Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Sexual Orientation.
We cannot intervene in situations where either a solicitor or trade union is already advising.
Furthermore, our work with migrant and refugee community organisations includes:
• Advice on invoking and drawing up disciplinary and grievance procedures
• Company ‘health checks’ to ensure policies & procedures are up to date
• Immigration compliance issues
• Tribunal claims and defences
Making an appointment or referral for advice services
Making an appointment or referral could not be easier, but please remember we may not be able to help if you already have another solicitor or advice agency involved. We do not give second opinions on cases.
For appointments and referrals for members of the public please ring 0208478 4513 or email email@example.com
If you are a professional looking for help for an individual or family that you are working with then just download the referral form or use the online referral system.
We aim to respond to all enquires for an appointment within 5 working days, if however the issue is urgent then please do also call the office and speak to a member of staff.